Write a letter to your to your friend telling him/her about your new school.

Sketch of Letter

Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear ,
_________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.
Correct Format if Date Writing in Letter or Application
1. February 02, 2017.
2. 2nd February 2017.
3. 2nd Feb. 2017.

Letters

1. Letter to your mother who is worried about your health.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Mother,
You have asked me about my health. I was ill ten days earlier but after medical treatment, I am all right. Now you need not to worry about me.
Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

2. Letter to your father asking him about health of your mother.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Father,
I came to know that mother is suffering from high fever. Please take her to a good doctor. Inform me about her present condition.
Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.


3. Letter to your sister congratulation her on success in examination.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2016.
My Dear Amna,
I came to know that you have passed SSE examination. I congratulate you on your brilliant success. I am sending you a watch.
Your loving brother,
X. Y. Z.

4. Letter to your mother about the test you have just taken.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Mother,
I was preparing for my test. I did well in all tests and stood first in the class. Pay my salam all at home.
Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

5. Letter to your father requesting him to send you some extra fund and hostel dues.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Father,
You will be glad to know that I stood first in my class. Now I am in need of two thousand rupees to pay my hostel dues and for other expanses .Please, send me the money as soon as possible.
Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

6. Letter to your brother about the importance of the study of science subject.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Ali,
As you know, my dear, this is age of science .If you want to progress in life, you will have to get scientific knowledge. So study science subjects and be successful in your life.
Your loving brother,
X. Y. Z.

7. Letter to your friend congratulating her on her birthday
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Ali,
I come to know about your birthday. I congratulate you on this pleasant occasion. God bless you. I am sending you a gift watch that will remind you my love.
Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

8. Letter to your friend requesting her to spend her summer holidays with you
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Ali,
I have planned to visit Muree, Swat and Kalam in my summer vocations .Your company will add joy to my journey. Please, do come with me.
Your loving friend
X. Y. Z.

9. Letter to your fried congratulating him on the marriage of her sister
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Ali,
I congratulate you on the marriage of your sister .Due to the illness of my mother, I remained unable to come to you. I hope you will not mind it.
Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

10. Letter to your friend requesting him to lend you some books
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Ali,
As you know that my examination is over. I am free now. I am in need of some books of English language. Please, lend me some books.
Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

11. Letter to you friend thanking for her hospitality during visit her house.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Ali,
I have reached home quite safe and sound. I spent a good time with you. Hospitality, love and kindness of your parents impressed me a lot.
Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

12. Letter to your friend condoling death of his mother
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Ali,
I am very shocked to know about the death of your mother. It is a great loss for you. Have patience and pray to Allah for her eternal peace.
Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

13. Letter to your brother advising him to take steps to improve his health.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Ahmad,
I am much worried to hear about your weakness due to over work. You know that health is wealth. So keep a balance between your studies and rest.
Your loving brother,
X. Y. Z.

14. Letter to your sister thanking her to a gift
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
My Dear Amna,
I have received your letter with the gift of wrist watch, I am very thankful to you. It will make me punctual and remind me of your great love.
Your loving brother,
X. Y. Z.

15. Write a letter to your friend describing cleanliness day in your school.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
Dear Friend,
I received your letter yesterday. I am happy to know that you are enjoying good health. I am also fine. Yesterday we celebrated cleanliness day in our school. The school was looking like a bride.
Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

16. Write a letter to your brother advising him to work hard.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
Dear Brother,
I received your letter yesterday. I am happy to know that you are enjoying good health. I am also fine. I advise you to work hard and avoid bad company.
Your loving brother,
X. Y. Z.

17. Write a letter to your friend telling him about your school activities.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
Dear Friend,
I received your letter yesterday. I am happy to know that you are enjoying good health. I am also fine. In school we enjoy educational work first. In our sport period we play different games. We enjoy at school.
Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.


18. Write a letter to your brother advising him to take part games.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
Dear Brother,
I received your letter yesterday. I am happy to know that you are enjoying good health. I am also fine. It is said that a healthy body has a healthy mind. So I advise you to take part in games.
Your loving brother,
X. Y. Z.

19. Write a letter to your father seeking permission to change your school.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
Dear Father,
I received your letter yesterday. I am happy to know that you are enjoying good health. I am also fine. I want to change my school because here boys are naughty and make much noise. I cannot study in a proper way.
Your loving son,
X. Y. Z.

20. Write a letter to your to your friend telling him/her about your new school.
Examination Hall,
City, A. B. C.
March 02, 2017.
Dear friend,
I received your letter yesterday. I am happy to know that you are enjoying good health. I am also fine. I have admitted to MC high school. It is a famous school in the city.
Your loving friend,
X. Y. Z.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Things Summary of 9th class

The Rain summary of English 10th class